Search & Find
About the Author
I’m a Texas native with a thirst for travel and a need for routine- two things that don’t usually go together. Story of my life.
When I’m not Digital Nomading or House Sitting, I’m probably exploring my new city, going for a hike, listening to a podcast, or planning the next leg of my never-ending adventure.
I am a remote professional and international house sitter helping others interested in this lifestyle do the same. So if you are a homebody who wants to travel and still make money – you found the right place!
- 5 Lessons I Learned from Traveling Solo
- 10 Things To Do in Austin Any Day of the Week
- My Top 10 Must Have Travel Items & Essentials
- Tidy Up Your Suitcase Packing Using the KonMari Method
- 5 Lessons I Learned from Selling on Amazon FBA
- How to Get Started as a House Sitter
- What in the World is House Sitting?!